Synthetic Quill Soft Hackle
Size 12 Hook
UTC 70 Brown Thread
Olive Synthetic Quill
Clear Cure Goo Hydro
- Before placing your hook in the vice put the bead on the hook.
- Begin wrapping your thread starting behind the bead forming a tapered body.
- Tie in the synthetic quill at the back of the hook then wrap it to just behind the bead.
- Tie in the peacock herl just behind the bead and take several wraps forming your thorax.
- Attached the partridge feather, then with your hackle pliers take several wraps before tying off.
- Whip finish.